Fire Suppression System
Fuller Fire & Safety Equipment, Inc. has proven capabilities to provide very sophisticated fire suppression systems in locations with special hazards. We’re a recognized leader in special hazards protection systems, with talent in the layout and installation of dry chemical, FM-200® and CO2 systems.
Because there is no margin for error you can be confident that we’re the safest choice for your project. Our people are fire suppression systems professionals who have a thorough appreciation for the importance of their work and special hazards. There is no one better when it comes to performing projects involving special hazards, tough working conditions, and demanding deadlines.
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with any of your fire protection needs. Our team will collaborate and work with you to find solutions to your specific applications. Please feel free to contact us about your residential, industrial or commercial fire protection needs. You’ll receive a no-obligation consultation, survey or solution.
FM200 systems have many benefits that make them superior to many other types of fire suppression methods. Water can cause considerable damage and ruin expensive or priceless items. FM200 systems are considered a better choice because:
- The fire suppression agent is environmentally friendly and safe for use with humans and animals.
- It is a cleaner way to extinguish fires, and the agent leaves no residue behind after it provides the desired results.
- FM200 systems use an agent that is colorless.
- The agent used in the system will not conduct electricity.
- After a fire the amount of downtime required is much less.
- There is no damage to any areas or items in rooms where the agent is released.
- Cleanup after a fire or false event is minimized.
Why Choose Fuller Fire and Safety for Your FM200 Systems?
- Technicians who are experienced with the FM200 systems, installation, and maintenance.
- Professionals who are friendly, courteous, and professional.
- Timely arrival for the scheduled appointment time.
- Reasonable pricing that is highly competitive.
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed or we will make it right.
- Scheduling that is convenient and friendly representatives who are here to help.
- Top quality results and a superior customer experience.
Who Uses FM200 Systems and Services?
Many companies and facilities that store important items or paperwork can not use water based fire suppression agents because of the damage that this can cause.
Facilities that store historical archives and records
- Control rooms
- Facilities with many electrical components or water sensitive systems
- Historical structures and buildings
- Medical facilities
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Art galleries
- Telecommunication companies